Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life's a Dance

From John Michael Montgomery... life's a dance, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow.  Don't worry about what you don't know. Life's a dance and you'll learn as you go.    This song is so true of life.  It never goes as planned.  There are seasons in life when you need to step up and lead.  Other times, it is necessary to step back and learn.   Right now, I'm in this step back and learn phase.   My twin girls entered this world 5 weeks early and have been rocking my world since I was about 24 weeks pregnant with them.   Now I want to start writing about the journey.     And really keeping track of how God is getting me through all of this. 

He has given me this verse to really ponder and cling to.  Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

I made this verse my own the other day by saying "Have I not commanded you, Kris?  Be strong and courageous!  Do not tremble or be dismayed, forthe Lord your God is with you in this new season of motherhood.  

Wow, a 2 year old and twins.  I know others have come and gone before me.  I am so thankful to be able to draw upon their wisdom.  This also gives me an appreciation of those families that take care of triplets or more.   And this is what I can handle.  

so if anyone is reading,  thank you for coming with me on my journey

1 comment: